1. INFORMATION COLLECTION There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use). Personal information is collected from you when you choose to share it, such as when you are prompted for information when you subscribe to the Services, use an AtomBeam website, download a product, sign up for email, or request further information. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, and IP address. You may also provide us with certain information in connection with specific actions:
Services, Product Downloads and Access
We collect general information about where traffic and purchases on our Services are coming from around the world. This is used at an aggregate level (that does not identify individual users) to create reports to better understand our engagement with users.
We will have a lawful basis for processing your data if:
· we need to process your information in order to provide you with the products or service you have requested or to enter into a contract;
· you have consented to such processing;
· we have a legitimate interest for processing your data – e.g., for fraud prevention; direct marketing; network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing modifying or improving our services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns; and advertising personalization of the service using data to make it easier and faster for you to place orders; and/or
· we are legally obliged to process it.
We may use your information when we have a lawful basis for processing such information, including for customer services and transactional purposes, and advertising customization and analytics purposes. We may also use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
· To respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
· To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Services;
· To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
· To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from AtomBeam or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
· To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes (this processing may involve profiling – for example to create audiences based on demographic or location based information for marketing and customization purposes);
· To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
· For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
3. HOW LONG YOUR INFORMATION IS RETAINED. We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services; and after that, we will keep the personal information for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to your account. Your information may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us. We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for marketing purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently delete it or, in some cases, anonymize or de-identify the data. We will periodically review the personal information we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymize it, when there is no longer a legal, business, or consumer need for it to be retained.
4. YOUR RIGHTS. We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access and rights to the personal data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), and wish to access, amend, delete, or transfer any personal information we hold about you, you may contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section. You may update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so. You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services. At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal information, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact privacy@AtomBeam.com. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY. AtomBeam sites, products and services are not directed to children under the age of 13 (up to age 16 in some countries) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 (up to age 16 in some countries). If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 (up to age 16 in some countries) has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
7. SECURITY. AtomBeam protects information both online and off-line. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing administration or the development team). Employees are required to use password-protected screen-savers and keep their computers up-to-date.
Effective as of July 25, 2020