AtomBeam is looking for energetic and talented people to join our team. Current openings are listed below, and we’re always looking for talented people in product management, systems engineering, marketing, sales, and business development.
Email us a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of Software Engineering
Our Software Engineering team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an exceptional VP of Software Engineering to join our team. We’re looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, passion, energy, and the desire to build. The successful candidate will lead the Software Engineering team and focus on Agile software development methodology, algorithm development and optimization to enable AtomBeam’s product development.
- Directly report to the CTO, lead the Software Engineering team, and work with the Product team to plan, design, and deliver AtomBeam’s Software products
- Work in collaboration with the executive team to align the Software Engineering efforts with AtomBeam’s business strategy
- Drive technology innovation in algorithm development, AI and machine learning, and performance optimization
- Lead and coordinate AtomBeam’s Software release activities, and work closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment with our product roadmap
- Manage the Software scrum / backlog
- Collaborate in architectural design planning and decisions
- Establish processes to write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Ensure Software development best-practices are applied, including coding standards, testing, and documentation
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the senior engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred)
- Strong experience with a Lean Startup product development process / workflow
- Proven experience in building and leading high-performance teams developing, releasing, and maintaining production Software
- Strong background in machine learning and algorithm development, and code / performance optimization
- At least 7 years of hands-on software development experience in C, C++
- Proven experience creating and managing Proof-of-Concept Software products
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams
- Hands-on leader with a global lens and mindset
- Ability to lead by example and roll up their sleeves and work with the team when required
- Strong familiarity with close to hardware / embedded software development
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skill
Principal Software Engineer (C, C++)
Our Software Engineering team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an exceptional Principal Software Engineer to join our team. We’re looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, passion, energy, and the desire to build. The successful candidate will join the Software Engineering team and focus on algorithm development and optimization to enable AtomBeam’s product development.
- Design and develop algorithms for computational storage utilizing machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Participate in the design and development of software and informatics infrastructure, for building search algorithms optimized for large contents.
- Perform statistical analysis and build machine learning models to develop data processing and quality control metrics and methods for optimizing AtomBeam’s products.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and cross-functional teams to develop algorithms with product development focus.
- Apply Software Development Best Practices while building scientific and data analysis pipelines.
- Prepare data and content for presentations or other company relevant materials.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields with 6+ years experience; MS or PhD preferred.
- Extensive experience in algorithm development for efficient searching of large contents.
- Extensive experience in software development tools and technologies, C, Python, and REST APIs.
- Strong background in machine learning, statistics, and predictive modeling.
- Experience with Linux and Cloud computing.
- Experience in software testing and documentation.
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer, (C, Assembly)
AutomBeam is looking for energetic, motivated and smart software engineers to join SW Engineering team. You will be working with a team of bright engineers developing software solutions for heterogeneous Multi-processor systems designed for AutomBeam next-generation SoCs.
- Contributing to the architecture and design of the overall AtomBeam solutions platform.
- Optimizing the solutions developed for performance and designing them for scalability.
- Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux drivers for acceleration engines
- Developing Heterogeneous memory Management solutions for Asynchronous Multi-processing platforms.
- Evaluating solutions developed by AutomBeam and performing comparative analysis against other industry solutions.
- Developing debug and performance analysis tools and infrastructure for solution development.
- Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
- Responsible for all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers.
- Provide executive level status and communication on the project execution and deliverables.
- Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams for resolving critical customer escalations.
- Proficient in the design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
- Proficient in skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of AutomBeam software products
- MSCS, MSCE, MSEE plus at least 7 years of professional experience or BS plus at least 9 years of experience.
- Experience with embedded Linux platform for ARM
- Experience selecting micro-controllers and working with new peripherals, features, and development environments
- Experience developing and troubleshooting various Linux drivers, including: USB, I2C, SPI, UART
- Strong design and programming skills C/C++, Embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems. Assembly language a plus.
- Experience with Linux heterogeneous memory management, multi-processor synchronization and communication.
- Experience using Acceleration platforms like GPU, TPU, APU, FPGAs.
Software QA Engineer
As a SQA engineer for feature testing, you will be responsible for testing the Atombeam software products. You will participate in the requirements and design discussions and make a difference in shaping the future direction. The work will involve close interaction with development and product management teams. You will write, execute and automate test plans based on requirements and design specs.
- Develop, execute and automate test plans and test cases.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve quality and efficiency of testing.
- Work closely with the Software Engineering, Product Management teams during product development from design to release.
- Reproduce and debug issues found during and after software release.
- Develop and maintain complex test bed environment.
- Extensive Test automation and scripting skills (preferably python, Rest APIs)
- Good knowledge of networking and ability to work with open source traffic generators and tools.
- Experience with virtualization environments.
- Experience with REST API tools such as Swagger and Postman
- Proficiency in source revisions tools, preferably git, e.g. Bitbucket, GitHub
- Passion to deconstruct problems to understand the root cause
- Detailed understanding of modern public and private cloud networks design, network security and implementation and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience building and administrating Linux servers
- The ability to document, as simply and fully as possible, test cases for the development team
- MSEE/CS with career-level of experience.
Software Performance Optimization Engineer
The ideal candidate has spent the last 5 years having fun working in an industry with complex systems, identifying optimizations, and collaborating with research scientists to develop highly optimized data processing solutions and parallel processing for mobile and IoT platforms. You will influence the development of data storage and transmission tools and lead performance optimization efforts. This role will involve software development in C, C++. Familiarity with data processing, computational storage and machine learning algorithms is a definite advantage for this role.
- Analyze and optimize large C and C++ software code base
- Develop high-performance mobile frameworks
- Automate performance measurement and analysis
- Own high-visibility performance metrics
- Optimize CPU, memory, Cache, I/O, network and battery usage
- Mentor scientists on performance best practices
- 5+ years of industry experience shipping production software – REQUIRED
- Proficiency in parallel programing and process optimization
- BS or MSc degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, or related field
- Proficiency in C, C++ and Python
- Excellent understanding of abstraction and modularity
- Excellent understanding of performance analysis and tuning
Join the AtomBeam team!
Email us your resume and a cover letter today!
Join the AtomBeam team!
Email us your resume and a cover letter today!